Sammyjoooooe! I love you. And I can't wait for you to do my hair. So as we discussed, I wanna go for a cooler toned, really dark burgundy red, with purple tones. Really dark. I want the color to be vibrant and beautiful but still somewhat work appropriate (though my work is really lenient, they say no to crazy hair colors but one of the girls that works with me has turquoise highlights, so I'm not too worried). So yeah! Here are some pictures for inspiration. I can't print out an inspiration board to bring to the salon so yeah :D
What I like about each picture (top to bottom, left to right):
1. I like the dark magenta tones.
2. I like how the color is rich and vibrant.
3. I like the vibrant red/purple undertones.
4. Same as above.
5. This color is as close to perfect as it gets. The shade, the hue, everything.
6. Same as above, but I love how it's a bit more purple/magenta.
7. I love how it's got a rich magenta color but still looks natural.
9. This vibrant, rich jewel tone is amazing and would be the most edgy I could get away with.
So I hope you get the gist of what I'm going for. That dark, luscious, magenta-mahogany-burgundy color, like the color of a yummy red wine :D If you make my hair anything like any of the pictures shown here, I'll be so stoked. Lemme know if you need any more information! <3
oh and P.S.!!!!! I will want some dusting to deal with my split ends, and also a bit of layering because I've found as my har
p.p.s. sorry the pictures are so staggered I don't know how to use blogger lol <3